Shen LIN 林棽
Publications and preprints
- Scaling limits of tree-valued branching random walks, (with , and )
Electron. J. Probab. 27 (2022), paper no. 16, 1–54.
- Harmonic measure for biased random walk in a supercritical Galton-Watson tree, Bernoulli. 25 (2019), number 4B, 3652–3672.
- Resistance growth of branching random networks (with and ), Electron. J. Probab. 23 (2018), no. 52, 1–17.
- Typical behavior of the harmonic measure in critical Galton-Watson trees with infinite variance offspring distribution, J. Theoret. Prob. 31 (2018), no. 3, 1469–1511.
- Typical behavior of the harmonic measure in critical Galton-Watson trees, Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Probab. Statist. 53 (2017), no. 2, 718–752.
- The harmonic measure of balls in critical Galton–Watson trees with infinite variance offspring distribution, Electron. J. Probab. 19 (2014), no. 98, 1–35.
- The range of tree-indexed random walk with drift, preprint.
- The range of tree-indexed random walk in low dimensions (with ), Ann. Probab. 43 (2015), no. 5, 2701–2728.
- The range of tree-indexed random walk (with ), J. Inst. Math. Jussieu. 15 (2016), no. 2, 271–317.
From 2014 to 2019, I have been a member of the French ANR research project GRAAL (GRaphes et Arbres ALéatoires).
I have obtained my Ph.D. from Université Paris-Sud
, under the supervision of
Pd.D. thesis: Marche aléatoire indexée par un arbre et marche aléatoire sur un arbre
, defended on December 8th, 2014.
The slides of defense is available here